The 5 things an employer is focusing on during your interview are
1) Can you do the job?
2) Will you do the job?
3) Will you get along with others?
4) Are you manageable?
5) Can the company afford you?
Every applicant is nervous at the interview. They might be thinking any or all of this:
1) I hope I can remember all the possible interview questions and the answers I memorized. I wonder if they already checked out the info on my resume?
2) I want the job, I wonder how many people have already interviewed and if they are really interested in me?
3) How much pay should I ask for? How low can I go without sounding desperate? I really need this job.
4) Do they offer benefits or is this first interview too soon to ask about that?
5) When will they let me know if I got the job or not?
Do you see the differences of the two lists?
Now how can you learn to relax and focus on the important impressions and facts you should be giving the interviewer? A1 Best Staffing sends our applicants out to the interview fully prepared. You will know in advance a time frame for hiring decisions, what pay rate and benefits are offered, and you will know that the employer is aware you have been skills tested ready for the position.
Let A1 Best Staffing begin to work for you. Call us.
Visit our public Career Portal for more interview and resume hints and weekly email blasts.
A1 Best Staffing 6511 Stewart Rd Ste 6C, Galveston, TX 77551 409-497-4031